As Coaches, we partner with you to identify and develop strategies that will accelerate results by helping you close the GAP between your current situation and your desired outcomes. PSA principals have hundreds of years of practical experience. We understand the challenges of hiring and building high performance practices, teams and cultures. We’ve guided top advisors and leaders into being more effective than they ever thought possible. What makes us different is a unique combination of experience and expertise in leadership, selection, organizational development, sales and marketing. We believe that any individual or organization given the right strategy, tools and support can break through to new levels of performance, satisfaction and success. The Level Breaker System™ is a high performance methodology that incorporates the best practices of selection, on-boarding, training, and marketing with coaching to provide our clients with a complete system. Much like a golfer needs a different club for each shot, in business, the need for specific expertise in selection, marketing, training and coaching are also needed. PSA principals each have a specific area of expertise and extensive experience in sales, marketing, and leadership positions building practices, teams and high performance cultures.
The Levelbreaker Coaching System© was created to address the needs of any level advisor, professional or leader who wants to maximize their personal or team potential.
The Levelbreaker System© was designed to help advisors and leaders who want to:
- Build a high performance team or practice.
- Build a referral only business, agency or practice.
- Implement best practices and high level standards to attract better quality clients.
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs, old habits and fears that may be holding you back.
- Achieve their full potential by building their Dream Team
- Break through comfort zones to reach new levels of success that you never thought possible.
- Achieve professional success without sacrificing your health or relationships.
- Have a strategy that shields you from the highs and lows of market conditions
- Increase retention and improve productivity.
The Level Breaker System includes (7) Steps:
1. Personal Strategic Plan – Create your Personal Vision, Purpose and Lifestyle Goals.
2. Strategic Business Plan – Build or refine your Strategic Business plan and its alignment with your “Lifestyle” Personal Strategic Plan.
3. The Practice Assessment – this is where we look under the hood We review your current sales process and referral system, marketing systems, client development and service methodology, staff/team, technology and Personal Rituals and Habits.
4. Strategic Marketing Program – like a master chef puts together a gourmet meal we help you put all the pieces together. We look at all your options, identify potential roadblocks, (business & personal) and create strategies to remove them.
5. The Implementation Process – is where we develop specific action plans, assign accountability, timelines and budgets. This includes your Client Service Program, Client Development Program, Tactical Marketing Program, Budgeting and Staffing Roles & Responsibilities.
6. The Execution Process – this is where the rubber meets the road. It includes developing specific and quantifiable activities that were identified in the planning process. Our system integrates with any internal CRM Systems and the industry leading Sales Activity Management System for tracking key activities including daily, weekly, monthly performance and performance goals.
7. The Accountability System – this includes Coaching and Project Management options that include weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly options to support your specific budget and growth objectives.
The Level Breaker ™ Program is available for One-on-One Coaching and in The Business Builder Group format where it is often combined with training modules from The Levelbreaker© Curriculum that includes: The Client Focused Advisor Program©, Magnetic Referral Program©, Face Values ©, Presentation Magic and Developing Strategic Partnerships© .
Inside the mind of a leader…
Our Leadership Team has been providing support to leaders for many years. In other words, we’re learned our craft from lots of personal experience and by working with many of the world’s leading experts on organizational and personal productivity! Our expertise has been developed in the field and enhanced by our commitment to continuous learning.
Due to our extensive backgrounds in both psychology and leadership we can help you and/or your leadership team develop the skills and strategies for leading change and building a high performance team or organization.
A few of the challenges we can help with include:
Sales Managers are arguably the most important people in any organization.
They also face an enormous problem – they typically have to learn on the job. That’s where we come in. We’ve sat in that seat. We’ve developed winning sales teams – and successful sales managers. We know how to put you and your people on the fast track.
Our clients are some of the largest and most successful organizations in America. We guide their sales managers through a comprehensive program, teaching them the skills and know-how required to succeed as sales coaches. They already know how to succeed as sales professionals, but that’s a totally different job. Skills required to sell are vastly different from skills required to manage other sales professionals! Here are a few of the areas where we specialize:
Building a HIGH Performance team, practice or culture requires a strategy and vision that facilitates alignment, communications and commitment. Your Vision provides direction, your Mission or Purpose activates Motivation and your Goals provide clarity and commitment.
Each of these elements are necessary for building or developing a High Performance culture, team or practice. The Level Breaker ™ Team Development program provides the leader or business owner with the tools, process and support necessary to build or enhance a high performance team or organization of any size.
Strategic Alignment is the first step to building a high performance team or organization. All too often the leader gives the plan to the team members and expects them to perform, be motivated and fully committed. This approach doesn’t work!!! People need to participate in the strategy and its development to “really” be committed. We help you create or refine your vision, build consensus, and secure commitment.
The Level Breaker Assessment reviews all current functions, processes and procedures with an open and objective eye. It enables us to pinpoint areas for opportunity and development. As a by-product we create “customized” selection, on-boarding and development programs, create standards of excellence and build a methodology for tracking progress and rewarding performance.
Role & Position Definition during the Level Breaker Assessment process we learn what you need in terms of organizational structure and competencies to achieve your objectives. We learn your culture, leadership and management styles, environment and personnel. We help you build customized hiring profiles for key positions with a “personalized” development track for each team member.
Individual Assessments – our assessment tools are used throughout the process to improve team communications and synergy. These insightful and useful tools are highly accurate and versatile and are also used for sales, leadership and customer service training, selection, coaching and on-going personal development.
Implementation Planning – the implementation planning stage is where we put it all together. This is where we review the objectives, clarify expectations, test assumptions, brain storm and discuss the options, pick the best strategy and create a unified plan of action. We develop goals and milestones, measurement and reporting systems and compensation strategies that are congruent and support the overall objectives.
On-going coaching support – our goal is successful implementation and getting results. We know that many consultants & consulting firms provide great upfront analysis and planning support but fall short in supporting a successful implementation. We believe this is a key differentiation . Our team of subject matter experts and coaches provide you with the expertise and end-to-end implementation support to insure a successful outcome.
Nothing is more important than selecting the right people. Unfortunately, its a difficult task considering candidates are getting trained on how to interview and market themselves by experts everyday. Aside from that candidates often exaggerate their capabilities and accomplishments. A recent University of Michigan study found that more than 75% of resumes had incorrect information or missing information. Like any discipline it requires the right tools and practical experience to become an expert.
That’s where we come in. Not only do we have the very best tools, we know how to use them so that you can either hire or promote the best person for the job.
didi a stThe use of selection tools can help a great deal. What is it that causes you to move into action? What are the drivers of your behavior? What activities, careers, and conversations inspire a “passion” within you, causing you to want to become involved? The Motivation Insights™ Assessment measures the WHY of your actions, leading to an understanding of what drives your behavior and defines the attitudes that move you into action.
Individuals continually strive to achieve the desired results in life, whatever that may be for each individual. Once the results are achieved, the individual tends to move to the next goal. In order to grow personally and/or professionally an individual must have a strong sense of self-awareness, including one’s strengths and potential limitations.
Our coaching, coupled with the appropriate assessments, can give individuals a stronger sense of self-awareness needed to develop a targeted path to achieve their goals.