The Levelbreaker Coaching System© was created to address the needs of any level advisor, professional or leader who wants to maximize their personal or team potential.
The Levelbreaker Coaching System© was designed to help advisors and leaders who want to:
- Build a high performance team or practice.
- Build a referral only business, agency or practice.
- Implement best practices and high level standards to attract a higher level client.
- Overcome self – limiting beliefs, old habits and fears that may be holding them back.
- Achieve their full potential by building their Dream Team
- Break through comfort zones and reach new levels of success that they never thought possible.
- Achieve professional success without sacrificing health or relationships.
- Have a strategy that shields them from the highs and lows of market conditions
- Increase retention and improve productivity.
The Levelbreaker Coaching System© includes (7) Steps:
1. Personal Strategic Plan – Create your Personal Vision, Purpose and Lifestyle Goals.
2. Strategic Business Plan – Build or refine your Strategic Business plan and align it with your “Lifestyle” Vision.
3. The Practice Assessment – this is where we look under the hood and review all the key systems and practices for maximizing results including your sales process, marketing systems, client development system, service methodologies, staff/team, technology and Personal Rituals and Habits.
4. Strategic Marketing Program – like a master chef puts together a gourmet meal we help you put all the pieces together. We look at all your options, identify potential roadblocks, (business & personal) and create strategies to remove them.
5. The Implementation Plan – is where we develop specific action plans, assign accountability, timelines and budgets. This includes your Client Service Program, Client Development (Referral) System, Target Marketing Program, Budgeting and Staffing.
6. The Execution Process – this is where the rubber meets the road. It includes developing specific and quantifiable activities that were identified in the planning process. Our system integrates with any internal CRM Systems and the industry leading Sales Activity Management System for tracking key activities including daily, weekly, monthly activity and performance goals.
7. The Accountability System – this includes Coaching, Project Management and SAM options which include weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly options to support your specific budget and growth objectives.
The Level Breaker ™ Program is available in two formats, one-on-one Coaching and in The Business Builder Group format where it is often combined with advanced training modules that include: The Client Focused Advisor (CFA) Program©, The Magnetic Referral Program©, Face Values ©, Presentation Magic and Developing Strategic Partnerships© .
Return to Advisor Services