We have learned from over 30 years of building systems and organizations that nothing replaces a good design if the intention is to build a sustainable and profitable practice, team or company. We also know that there’s never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over. We understand that implementing change is not easy, but necessary to stay competitive. It requires vision, commitment, experience and the right approach.
We know that one size does not fit everyone. Our philosophy for more than 20 years has been to Begin with the End in Mind by utilizing the Levelbreaker™ Discovery process. We know that many of the challenges will be the same regardless of industry, from leadership, team building, sales process …. and that every situation has some uniqueness that we need to understand to make the greatest impact possible.
Our commitment is to provide personalized solutions by taking the time to understand your goals and unique challenges. We accomplish this by utilizing the Levelbreaker™ Discovery process which enables us to get a complete understanding of your current environment, your desired outcomes and the challenges or obstacles that need to addressed. Our experience and “open architect” methodology then allows us to pick the best tool and/or resource (from our library of proven choices) to meet your expectations, time frames and budget. Most important is we can accelerate the implementation and subsequent results.
Every organization experiences developmental challenges that result from growth and change in the marketplace or within the organization itself. An effective response requires an assessment of internal and external factors that influence the organization’s success. PSA offers a full range of services to identify challenges and opportunities with respect to systems and processes, employee morale, communication, teamwork, staffing, leadership, and other critical success factors.
PSA’s organizational assessments vary in scope and can be fully customized to accommodate the specific needs and unique environment of any organization.
- Increased cross-functional communication and cooperation
- Improved productivity, job satisfaction, and teamwork
- Enhanced organizational efficiency
- Improved ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Design your own 360 surveys using our library of questions, write your own questions or simply use our ready-made surveys. Your surveys can contain any number of questions and have an unlimited number of respondents.
The Levelbreaker™ Assessment
The LB Assessment provides management with an in-depth and unbiased perspective on the quality and capability of their sales organization. The Levelbreaker™ Assessment process is designed to accelerate and improve sales performance.
The LB Assessment process provides you with:
- A detailed review of all critical elements that impact sales productivity, including personnel, systems, and processes.
- Important insight on the relationship and impact that internal organizations have on overall sales productivity (i.e. marketing and sales, operations and sales, finance and sales).
- Important insights on processes and procedures to improve client satisfaction, referrals and retention.
- An in-depth review of the sales organization using a proven process developed over 30 years building successful sales organizations, including personnel, structure, and selling methodology.
- Recommendations on how to re-engineer sales to accelerate and improve the reliability and predictability of sales results.
- A system, methodology, and model for hiring and developing Top Performers which includes the ideal competencies, attitudes, values and behaviors required.
- A recommended training process for new hires (quick start) and a coaching process for accelerating the performance of the existing sales and management team.
The Practice Optimization Process was developed to assist advisers and practice managers in building a High Performance Scalable Business.
The program was created by working hand-in-hand with TOP Advisers to create a Best Practices Model that would enable any adviser to compare their existing practices against an Industry Best Practices model.
The goal of the Practice Assessment is to identify needs and opportunities for improvement so you can develop more effective strategies for increasing production, client satisfaction & retention, referrals and bottom line results.
The areas addressed include:
- Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Strategic Marketing Program
- Client Service Program
- Sales Process & Referral Practices
- Practice Management – Team Alignment & Competencies
- Client on-boarding/start-up process
- Personal & Team Development
- Marketing Systems
- Technology & Systems
As a result of the Practice Optimization Process (POP) you will have a organized and complete game plan with a Personalized Strategic Roadmap for taking your business to the next level and achieve both bottom line results and Lifestyle objectives.
The DISC Styles 360™ system is a powerful and significant tool for improving leadership and management effectiveness. The DISC Styles 360™ can be used by executives, managers, and team leaders to gain a better understanding of their peers, employees, or clients’ needs, tendencies, and preferences. The insight provided by the DISC Styles 360™ report can be used to improve performance, communications, and overall team effectiveness.
What is DISC?
The DISC language provides us with an explanation and understanding of ourselves and others that includes preferences, motivations, decision style and communications requirements.
The DISC model measures an individual’s behavior in 4 key areas:
Dominance – How they deal with Challenges & Problems
Influence – How they prefer to Influence others
Steadiness – How they handle Pace & Change
Compliance – How they might respond to Rules & Regulations
The DISC 360 and the individual version are often used by advisors and sales executives to gain insights and strategies to address a clients attitudes toward change, risk tolerances and decision process for better alignment and communications.
Who benefits from using the DISC Style’s 360™ Sales system and why? Everyone!!!
The information and feedback provided by DISC Styles 360™ will help you:
- Identify your own behavior style and its impact on others (client, team or relationships)
- Build stronger relations
- Learn how personal style influences receptivity
- Build stronger teams
- Build commitment by adapting
- Identify stress signals and implement strategies to minimize its impact
- Learn how to communicate more effectively
- Align your message with individual motivations
- Improve receptivity by tailoring presentations to each style and preferences
- Understand personal motivations
- Identify individuals most receptive to change
- Reduce conflict and stress
- Learn how to satisfy both the business and personal objectives.
What makes DISC Styles 360™ Unique?
- Observer Feedback – By using the observer option, individuals and teams gain an appreciation of each others strengths, weaknesses, tendencies, preferences, and communications requirements.
- Built in DISC training – and e-mail reinforcement system enables you to retain and use this knowledge to improve relationships and results.
- Development Action Plans – The Built-in Action Plans can be used for self directed or coach directed development programs.
- Group Composite Reporting – the information on the team is easily aggregated for individual coaching and group interventions.
The DISC Styles 360™ report can be used by leadership, practice managers, sales personal, coaches and teams to improve communications and team effectiveness.
Strategic Planning for Leaders
The highest paid and most successful leaders are good strategic thinkers. They plan their work and then they discipline themselves to work their plans. They know WHAT they are doing and WHY. They take the time to think through every detail of the business so they can be sure to make their numbers, on budget, on time, on schedule.
Organized planning of goals and objectives goes hand and hand with high levels of steady, predictable results. Now in this intensive program, leaders learn a practical proven process for setting and achieving their revenue objectives more effectively than ever before.
This ten part workshop takes people through the entire process of strategic planning as it applies to them. It relates each concept back to the goals of the individual and the goals of the organization. The workshop puts together all the key elements of success into one place and crystallizes them into an Action Plan and Implementation Roadmap.
This facilitated workshop is designed to integrate the team to develop alignment and accountability with the ultimate objective of building a Business Vision and Mission that is aligned with both personal and corporate objectives.
The key to maintain your competitive edge and long term success is developing a high performance culture which includes a commitment to “continuous improvement” which requires periodic “health checks” on the key employees, processes, and systems. All too often, due to success, we fall into comfort zones or patterns of behavior. Everything’s working – why rock the boat. These comfort zones often lead to danger zones and ultimately to panic zones when left unattended for too long thus creating a vulnerable position for an individual, team or company.
A PSA productivity study can help you keep your competitive edge by isolating and addressing the obstacles impacting productivity, retention and results.
Performance Systems & Associates improves results using our “discovery process” to first understand your goals and your current situation so a custom solution can be developed for key areas including building a high performance selection system, developing and/or refining your on-boarding process, developing management and client satisfaction.