As leaders and professional coaches, we partner with you to identify and develop strategies and tactics to accelerate results. Our principals have hundreds of years of practical experience. We understand the challenges of meeting revenue objectives, hiring high impact people and building high performance teams and cultures.
What makes us different is this unique combination of practical experience, education and specific expertise in leadership, selection, organizational development, sales and marketing. We believe that any individual or organization given the right guidance, tools and support can break through their existing comfort zones to reach new levels of success.
Much like a golfer needs a different club for a different shot, in business, the need for specific expertise is also required. Our team was built with that in mind. Our goal is very simply to help you achieve yours. Our resources and partnerships are at your disposal. Thanks for visiting For more information gives us a call or email INFO@levelbreaker.com
The Hope is not a Strategy program was designed to be a catalyst for motivating individuals and teams. The program reinforces the Best Practices of Top Achievers and provides the audience with a roadmap for reaching and sustaining new levels of performance and life satisfaction. The program shares a high performance model, SECRETS, utilized by top performing advisors, sales executives and leaders.
This program is designed to:
- Inspire and Motivate Advisors and Sales Personnel to invest in themselves
- Share with them a Best Practice model and SECRETS of High Achievement.
- Provide direction and reinforce the importance of commitment.
- Inspire them to break through their personal glass ceiling and existing comfort zones.
- Help them identify and remove barriers for reaching their full potential.
- Build confidence in the role of a valued added Advisor to their clients
- Introduce advisors and management to the DISC Human Relations model that can have a profound impact on their communications and ability to influence their clients, prospects, colleagues, staff and personal relationships.
Each participant receives a 27 page personal assessment that can be used for improving marketing, sales, referrals, team development and personal relationships.
The Hope is not a Strategy presentation reinforces the Best Practices of Top Producers and is typically delivered in a one to two hour format. The goal of this presentation is to get advisors and sales executives motivated to invest in their business and their future.
Prior to the program we conduct an in-depth interview with management to insure that the details of the presentation reinforces leadership’s philosophy and strategy.
The personal assessment provides each participant with a clear understanding of their own personal behavior patterns and the underlying attitudes and values that drive these behaviors. Each report highlights their natural strength’s, limitations, areas for improvement, communications styles and personal preferences.
Management will receive a copy of each participant’s profile which includes specific insights and tips on how to best motivate and coach each individual with personalized action plans.
The Hope is not a Strategy program utilizes the acronym SECRETS with each letter representing a key Top Producer characteristic.
Sense of Purpose – covers the importance of having a Vision, Mission and clearly defined Goals.
Excellence (Commitment to Education and continuous improvement)
Contribution – focus on client and providing value.
Reflection and Responsibility (the importance of feedback and commitment)
Energy and Effort (the importance of focus, strategy and balance)
Time Utilization (spending time on the right things and the right people)
Systems (the key to scaling the business and building a referral based business)
The Coaching for Results program was developed to teach sales managers how to transition from the traditional sales manager role to a more contemporary Sales Coaching model.
Coaching has become a catchy word in the past few years. It’s a great concept and has been working for hundreds of years in different format’s and environments. The Coaching for Results program has been designed for experienced or new entry‘s to management.
The Coaching for Results model utilizes the Level Breaker Coaching process and teaches a methodology that engages team members and gets real commitments from each individual to implement the strategies and tactics to meet their personal objectives.
We have learned from 30 years of practical experience that motivation is personal and depends on many factors so a cookie cutter approach usually doesn’t work very well. At the same time, as experienced managers, we know that a system is needed to be effective in our role.
The Coaching for Results program teaches a (7) step process that can positively impact the performance and commitments of new personnel, top performers or margin performers, who need your help getting to “their” next level.
The LB process enables you to facilitate the process by building real personal commitment that motivates each individual to implement the strategy and tactics, necessary to achieve their goals.
The Level Breaker System includes (7) Steps:
1. Personal Strategic Plan – Personal Vision, Purpose and Lifestyle Goals.
2. Strategic Business Plan – Build or refine their Strategic Business plan and its alignment with their “Lifestyle” goals.
3. The Practice Assessment – this is where you look under the hood and review their current sales process, marketing, client development and referral systems, service methodology, staff/team issues, technology and Personal Rituals and Habits.
4. Strategic Marketing Program – like a master chef you are able to help each team member create a gourmet meal and put all the pieces together. You look at all the options, identify potential roadblocks, (business & personal) and create strategies to remove them.
5. The Implementation Process – is where we develop specific action plans, assign accountability, timelines and budgets. This includes their Client Service Program, Client Development Program, Tactical Marketing Program, Budgeting and Staffing.
6. The Execution Process – this is where the rubber meets the road. It includes developing specific and quantifiable activities that were identified in joint planning
7. The Accountability System – this is where you establish Management options that include weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly coaching meetings to support your specific time frames, budget and growth objectives.
The Coaching for Results program includes all the workbooks and tools to be an exceptional coach and the support required to implement quickly.
The Managing to Style program teaches managers and leaders:
- How to Hire the right people, so they thrive in their position
- How to Train different styles of employees
- How to Motivate different styles of employees
- How to Coach different styles
- How to Counsel different styles
- How to Compliment different styles
- How to Communicate more effectively with different styles
- How to maximize your own productivity by Delegating to the right style of employee.
The Managing to Style program includes either a comprehensive behavioral assessment or 360 version for group programs for improving team synergy and cross functional communications.
The process of building a high performance team or company requires a clear vision, an objective understanding of the current environment and an implementation strategy to achieve the desired results. Our leadership team has a deep understanding of the issues and requirements, having worked as sales executives, sales managers and operational management. We have strategies to complete successful mergers and acquisitions with a specific competencies in effective change management by successfully integrating people, processes and systems.
Our motto for over 30 years has been “HIGH TECH-HIGH TOUCH” because we know that both are vital for building and sustaining a HIGH Performance team, practice or organization.
We have developed specific methodologies and tools to help accelerate the transitions and build a solid infrastructure for organizations to sustain momentum and achieve results.
Our process involves the completion of a comprehensive organization assessment, interviews with selected personnel and our Levelbreaker High Performance package that includes:
- Behavorial Assessments, Workplace Motivators & Competencies
- Job Modeling and Candidate Assessments (for hiring the best candidates)
- Level Breaker™ Coaching for General Managers, Sales Managers and Executive Leadership
- Team & Leadership Development
- Project Management
The Levelbreaker System© was developed as a complete system with independent and integrated modules to support startups or companies who wants a total solution or those looking to address a missing piece of the puzzle.
Our principles are both experienced and current with today’s issues and trends and are proficient in using the latest understanding of neuroscience, psychology and technology to improve results.