Businesses everywhere are seeking better ways to secure the talent necessary for success. But what talent does a job require for superior performance?
Only the JOB has the answer, so let the job talk and listen carefully. The patented Job modeling process enables businesses to assess the job and talent to find the best job fit.
Depending on the benchmarking tool used, you can quickly determine the behaviors, values, personal skills and task preferences required for superior performance.
The The Levelbreaker© Job Benchmarking process makes it easy to remove common biases often associated with the hiring process. Instead, factual data based on job requirements provide a solid foundation for coaching and hiring success!
The Levelbreaker© Job modeling process is a unique and effective solution because it benchmarks a specific job, not the people in the job. To do this, we let the job talk through an interactive process and job assessment. The Levelbreaker© Job modeling process will help you make your next great hire.
• Identify the Job to be modeled. It is important to understand why the job exists, how success in the job is measured, the history of the position and how it fits the company’s strategy.
• Identify Subject Matter Experts within the organization that have a direct connection to the job and use their expertise to help create the job benchmark.
• Define the Key Result Areas or critical goals and key business successes the job is responsible for meeting.
• Prioritize and Weigh Key Result areas. Collaboratively rank the key result areas by importance and time requirements.
• Respond to the Job Assessment to build the Ideal Candidate Job model.