The need to build high performance teams has never been greater. Gone are the days where a sole practitioner could provide all the services and support to meet client requirements. The technology issues and the competencies required are continuing to become more and more complicated and important. It takes a team that combines the expertise and synergy to stay ahead and satisfy markets demands. Our experience in building teams addresses all the issues from design through implementation and on-going support. We are here to serve and accelerate your results by partnering, like an extension of your staff. Our goal is to simplify implementation, reduce costly “do-overs” and accelerate results.
Create your Ideal Team or Practice – the key to building a high performance team or practice is deciding what outcomes you want to achieve.
The vision process is the key step for clarity, alignment and commitment. Simple as this sounds few teams are completely aligned and misalignment is the leading cause of conflict, missed expectations and lost productivity.
The Team Development program was designed to help advisors, professionals and practice managers build their Ideal Team.
The (5) Step program includes:
1. Personal Strategic Planning
2. Business Vision, Mission and Goals
3. Best Practice Assessment
4. Market Opportunity & Strategy Development
5. Tactical Implementation plan
• Strategic Alignment is the first step to building a high performance team or organization. All too often the leader gives the plan to the team members and expects them to perform, be motivated and fully committed. This approach doesn’t work!!! People need to participate in the strategy and its development to “really” be committed. Our facilitator coaches help you create or refine your vision, build consensus, and secure commitment.
• The Level Breaker Assessment reviews all current functions, processes and procedures with an open and objective eye. It enables us to pinpoint areas for opportunity and development. As a by-product we can create “customized” selection, on-boarding and development program, create standards of excellence and build a methodology for tracking progress and rewarding performance.
• Role & Position Definition during the Level Breaker Assessment process we learn what you need in terms of organizational structure and competencies to achieve your objectives. We learn your culture, leadership and management styles, environment and personnel. We can help you build customized hiring profiles for key positions with a “customized” development track for each team member.
• Individual Assessments – our assessment tools can be used to screen personnel in the selection process and for developing the personnel after they are hired. These insightful and useful tools are highly accurate and versatile and are often used for sales and customer service training, strategic planning & team building, leadership and team development and coaching.
• Implementation Planning – the implementation planning stage is where we put it all together. This is where we review the objectives, clarify expectations, test assumptions, brain storm and discuss the options, pick the best strategy and create a unified plan of action. We develop goals and milestones, measurement and reporting systems and compensation strategies that are congruent and support the overall objectives.
• On-going coaching support – all too often consultants provide great upfront analysis and planning support but fall short in supporting a successful implementation. This is an area we feel has plagued many unsuccessful endeavors. Our commitment is to provide you with as much implementation support, as necessary, to insure a successful outcome.
At the end of this program you will have a complete “customized and personal” game-plan for building your Ideal Lifestyle and team.
Now more than ever, businesses need highly creative work groups whose output equals more than the sum of their parts. But great teams aren’t just hired, they are actively developed.
Catalyst For Change
The process starts with the help of a trained Facilitator (internal or external) who provides the objectivity the team needs. The series is completed as a retreat, a seminar or a series of weekly workshops, according to your preference. Using our emotional quotient assessment tools, small group exercises, informative DVD training and guided discoveries, your Facilitator will create a safe, affirming atmosphere.
After completing online assessments, each team member receives a detailed report on their behavioral style and the motivational factors that move them to action. Employees are prompted to recognize the value their unique blend of strengths contribute to the team. And rather than a cause for concern, they are encouraged to perceive each factor as an area for further growth and training, and a natural part of professional progress.
Typically, when conflict occurs we judge each other and that separates us. But there is a better way. With a shared view of the ‘How’ and ‘Why’ of workplace styles, teams gain insight into each other and a new appreciation for what each brings to the table. If a sense of resignation has crept into some of your team’s interactions, be prepared to witness energizing “aHa!” moments as members see each other in a new light. As each individual’s unique profile emerges, co-workers recognize the source of past divisions and identify ways to meet on common ground.
Enhanced Team Performance
Some people naturally work well together even if they’ve just met. Is it possible to create that dynamic intentionally? Yes! High performing teams are characterized by an energized flow of ideas and communication. Teams with a robust commitment to
perceive differences as balancing team strengths can capitalize on opportunities. With insights distilled from the Professional Development Series, a new way of relating emerges, sidestepping past limitations to team performance. Are you using all the strengths available within your team? Releasing your team’s performance potential is more than a great idea. It’s an immediately achievable goal with the right tools.
Lesson 1 – Introduction
Lesson 2 – Dimensions of EQ
Lesson 3 – Self-Awareness Defined
Lesson 4 – Self-Regulation Defined
Lesson 5 – Motivation Defined
Lesson 6 – Empathy Defined
Lesson 7 – Social Skills
Lesson 8 – Fear Defined
Lesson 9 – Anger Defined
Lesson 10 – Conclusion
Dynamic Communications is a behaviorally-based communication workshop. It teaches people how to communicate using the DISC language as a way of understanding themselves and others. The workshop incorporates a behavioral assessment to give a more complete understanding of what DISC is and how to use it. Employees learn how to interact with others and to appreciate others’ behavioral styles within the organization. Increased communication is noticed immediately after the seminar. Effective communication stems from the right combination of tone of voice, words, body language, and pace of speech and actions.
These four areas are the components of a person’s behavioral style. We need to adapt our behavior in order to communicate effectively with others. Using the techniques contained in this seminar, organizations can immediately open the doors of communication within the entire company.
Why Learn About Behavior?
Learning about a behavioral model will help a person to better understand themselves and others, enhancing personal and professional relationships.
An understanding of behavior will accomplish the following:
- Increased Understanding of Self
- Increased Understanding of Others
- Increased Communication
- Increased Productivity
- Decreased Tension
At the end of this seminar the participants will:
- Understand their own behavioral design.
- Recognize, understand and appreciate others’ behavioral designs.
- Adapt for enhanced communication, understanding and relationships.
Dynamic Communications incorporates a Success Insights report. This personalized report enhances the behavioral training by using each individual’s style to teach about DISC. After the seminar, an individual can read through the report in order to completely understand his/her behavior.
This full color workbook is designed to enhance the “Dynamic Communications” seminar. This gives participants practical illustrations along with areas to take notes.
Dynamic Communications participants leave the seminar energized and ready to apply the knowledge gained. Employers begin to see the positive changes immediately after the seminar. People will realize that differences are good and can be used effectively to make an organization successful. Participants do not stop learning when the seminar is over. Their personalized report will allow them to continually learn about their behavior style and in turn improve their communication skills. The benefits of this seminar are endless.
Applications for the Dynamic Communication workshop include:
- Team Building
- Social Relationships
- Job Selection
- Customer Service
- Career Planning
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
For more INFO Click Here