Performance Systems provides hands-on, skills-based training on a variety of sales and management topics. Our interactive workshops go beyond theory by providing professionals with the skills, strategies and tools they need to create and sustain long term success. In sales, we offer programs for entry level sales personnel, refresher and advanced programs for veterans that “drill down” on topics in greater detail and address how to build a referral based business, integrating behavioral selling to improve client receptivity and how to developing strategic partnerships.
Our leadership programs are focused on helping leaders and management build high performance teams and organizations. All Levelbreaker programs are preceded by a Levelbreaker Assessment so we can pinpoint the areas that will bring the greatest payoff. All initiatives are tailored to the individual needs of our clients and can be implemented as stand-alone modules or in conjunction with our business builder programs and coaching services.
Building High Performance Organizations and Teams is about improving the way people work together. No two individuals or teams are exactly alike which is why it takes a more strategic and personalized approach to “effectively” implement change.
The Levelbreaker System is about building leaders who can consistently deliver the results, while building high integrity, high quality organizations and client relationships.
Our experience in building teams addresses all the issues from design through implementation and on-going support. We are here to serve and accelerate your results by partnering, like an extension of your staff. Our goal is to simplify implementation, reduce costly “do-overs” and accelerate results.
The Sales Audit provides management with an in-depth and unbiased perspective on the quality and capability of their sales organization. The Sales Audit process is designed to improve and accelerate sales performance.
The sales audit process provides you with:
- A detailed review of all critical elements that impact sales productivity, including personnel, systems, and processes.
- Important insight on the relationship between internal organizations that impact overall sales productivity (i.e. marketing and sales, operations and sales, finance and sales).
- Information about customer satisfaction and client retention.
- A detailed review of the sales organization using a proven process developed over 30 years building successful sales organizations, including personnel, structure, and selling methodology.
- Recommendations on how to reengineer sales to accelerate and improve the reliability and predictability of sales results.
- A system, methodology, and model for hiring and developing Top Performers which includes the ideal competencies, attitudes, values and behaviors required.
- A recommended training process for new hires (quick start) and a coaching process for accelerating the performance of the existing sales and management team.