In today’s highly competitive marketplace, hiring, developing and retaining top talent is crucial to success. Industry leaders go beyond the traditional resume, interview and yearly review process to use accurate, bias-free assessments to examine individual performance.
The Executive Summary is a multi-dimensional tool, developed over 25-years, to answer any company’s hiring and selection questions. The Executive Summary demystifies human performance questions with concrete performance answers and recommendations. This revolutionary instrument works by measuring and integrating:
- The applicant’s critical thinking capacity via The Hartman Value Profile.
- The applicant’s likely action steps, based upon what they want, via the Harvard based Motivators research.
- The applicant’s DISC behavior/communication style utilizing a newly integrated model that was developed to specifically identify the individual’s level of effective interpersonal workplace dynamics.
Each Executive Summary report provides users actual answers and specific recommendations, calibrated to any job or role …
The DISC assessment is a resource for individuals and organizations desiring to improve performance, increase productivity and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our 34-page reports are as much prescriptive as they are descriptive! In other words, we spend as much time teaching you how to improve your own productivity and interpersonal interactions as we do describing your natural DISC behavioral style.
We realize that you are about to invest money and time in our assessment, so we want you to come away with fast, effective learning strategies that get you results immediately.
How you can use the DISC Assessment tool to improve and help others
- Change Management – DISC teaches specific behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
- Coaching – Discover how to use the DISC to help others reach their real potential consistently!
- Conflict Resolution – See how to use the DISC to magically dissipate tension & mistrust!
- Customer Service – Use the DISC to show how one can determine how to exceed expectations.
- Diversity Training – Present how having contrasting DISC Styles is a major positive position.
- Hiring – Learn how to train others to use the DISC to find the right fit the first time around!
- Leadership Programs – You’ll be amazed yourself how you can truly empower using the DISC!
- Management Skills – Show your Managers how to easily motivate their staff!
- Managing Up – Use the DISC to clearly describe the behaviors needed to win receptivity!
- Mergers, Acquisitions – Using the DISC to help others understand their coping needs.
- Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers with success!
- New Employee Orientation – Teach your new members how to be communication experts
- On-Boarding – Provide essential DISC insight so new member is set-up for success!
- Performance Development Plans – Show the employee there IS a better way to communicate!
- Retreats -Facilitate a session where powerful personal & professional insights are discovered.
- Sales Training – You’ll be able to even show your Sales Managers how to increase their sales!
- Teambuilding – Learn how to masterfully transform a dysfunctional team with the DISC!
- Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with styles in mind to ensure best outcomes.
- Career Matching – Match your employees’ natural strengths with the best possible job fit.
For a sample report CLICK HERE
This Values Index will help you understand your motivators and drivers and how to maximize your performance by achieving better alignment and passion for what you do.
The Values Assessment is a combination of the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger and Gordon Allport into what drives and motivates an individual. The seven dimensions of values discovered between these two researchers help understand the reasons that drive an individual to utilize their talents in the unique way they do.
The Online Values Assessment measures seven dimensions of motivation:
- Aesthetic – a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic – a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic – a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political – a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic – a drive for humanitarian efforts; help others altruistically.
- Regulatory – a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical – a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
The Online Values Assessment uses a click & drag approach to ranking the various statements in the instrument, which makes taking the instrument more intuitive, natural and in the end you can actually create the order you see in your mind on the screen.
The Online Values Assessment instrument contains the most contemporary list of statements to make your choices more relevant to your life today, which helps ensure the most accurate results possible.
The Sales IQ answers the question “Can they sell?” and “Do they know what to do” in each stage of the sales process?
The SIQ Instrument enables individuals and managers to get an unbiased understanding of their sales knowledge and sales habits. The SIQ Model was developed with TOP Performers and enables you to benchmark yourself or team against a best practices model.
This award-winning skills test measures each professional’s understanding of the sales strategies required to successfully win, retain and grow clients. With 48 questions selected at random, from a pool of over 100, Sales IQ Plus is never the same test twice! Re-administer it to continually identify and track the strengths, struggles and blindspots within any organization’s sales team. Jointly developed by best-selling sales authorities, Jeffrey Gitomer (The Sales Bible), Jim Cathcart (Relationship Selling)
and Dr. Tony Alessandra (The Platinum Rule for DISC Sales Mastery), Sales IQ Plus plays an integral role in the sales training successes of organizations around the world.
The SIQ ensures that your sales personnel will handle each sales opportunity correctly, maximizing the potential of every opportunity.
It’s a great resource for tailoring your training
Coaching and managing can be tailored to the different needs of each salesperson after your sales force has completed the Sales Skills Index assessment. It can be used both before and after measurement, complementing all other sales performance material.
Use in Selecting Candidates that Bring the Right Skills
Sales IQ presents questions that portray “real life” sales situations. Each situation has four alternative ways to be handled. Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from “best” to “worst.” By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses and a rating that compares their knowledge to that of top performers.
The Sales IQ covers seven different steps in the sales process
• First Impressions
Each situation was developed and validated by sales professionals to reflect real sales strategies used by today’s sales force.
How the Sales IQ Can Benefit You
• Simplifies sales training
• Allows managing and coaching to be focused on areas that produce results
• Builds confidence
• Identifies the sales strategy knowledge areas that are needed to sell a specific product/service in a given market
• Identifies new sales applicant’s strengths and weaknesses
• Identifies specific training or management needs of a salesperson or sales force